Ecoer Cold Climate Heat Pump Equipment and Installation Training-Dallas Center Iowa
March 3, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ecoer Cold Climate Heat Pump Equipment and Installation Training
Who should attend?
- Dealers and contractors that install residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Sales and technical training will be provided
What you will learn:
- An understanding of how the product offering fits within the marketplace along with the features and benefits that help create differentiation from any other brand. (Approximately 1/3rd of presentation
- Complete installation, start up and troubleshooting process utilizing the Ecoer App, including manufacturers recommendations. (Approximately 2/3rd of presentation)
How you will learn:
- The product offering piece will be live in the classroom
- The technical will be either live or via Zoom in the classroom
- 4 Hours
- Lunch will be served the first day
- $50/Student. Billable to your K&E Distributing Account.
When to arrive and depart:
- Start and end times are subject to change for each academy. Please consult the calendar website for the timing of your course at time of registration. All other published times are always superseded by those listed in the course description on the website
Preferred Lodging Options:
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
5291 Stoney Creek Ct.
Johnston, IA 50131
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West
7225 Vista Dr.
West Des Moines, IA 50266
COVID 19 Procedures:
- At this time, our upcoming course will take place as planned. However, if you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home. Currently, older adults and persons with underlying health conditions are considered to be at increased risk of severe illness and complications from COVID-19. Examples of underlying health conditions include heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, people with weakened immune systems, and people who are pregnant. The CDC recommends that people in high-risk groups consult with their healthcare provider about attending any large gathering.
- If you do choose to attend this program, please keep in mind the CDC recommendations on how to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.”